Skip to content
Refund and Cancellation Policies
Please read the following information about our Refund & Cancellation Policies and our Booking & Payment Terms and Conditions carefully before you book a course or workshop.
Policies for Courses
- Our courses are very popular and frequently become fully booked well in advance of the start date, so full payment is preferred at the time of the booking.
- If you are booking 8 weeks or more in advance of the course start date, we will accept a deposit of 50% (by direct deposit only) to secure your place. Payment of the balance is required three weeks before the course commences. We will send you a reminder a week before the due date.
- If you can no longer attend the course you have booked, you must notify us a minimum of three weeks before the date your course commences. We will issue you with a refund or a credit.
- You will forfeit your payment if you cancel your booking less than three weeks before commencement of your course.
- You may transfer your course booking to the next term if you notify us no later than three weeks before the course commences.
- We are unable to refund or transfer your course fee if you decide to discontinue your attendance in the course you have enrolled in. If there are extenuating circumstances we can discuss your options.
- If you have to miss one or two classes during your term-long course, we allow up to two make-up classes to be taken in a term-long course on another day if there is availability. Make ups must be taken during the term your are enrolled in and can not be carried over to future terms. We are unable to offer make-up classes for our Short Courses (4 weeks duration)
- Missed classes are not refundable nor are they transferable to future courses or workshops.
Policies for Workshops
- Full payment is required at the time of booking a workshop. If you choose direct deposit as your payment method, you must pay within three days of receiving our bank details to secure your place. You booking will be cancelled if you do not make payment within three days of booking.
- Bookings are final and no refunds are available. We recommend that you double check your dates before you book and block the date of the workshop out in your diary.
- A friend or family member is welcome to take you place if you are unable to attend.
- If we can fill your spot from a waiting list, your booking may be transferred to a later date as long you notify us no later than two weeks before the scheduled date of the workshop you have booked.
If we Have to Cancel a Workshop or Course
- Our workshops and courses require minimum numbers to ensure we cover our costs. Very occasionally, we are forced to cancel a workshop or course due to low bookings.
- If we have to cancel a class you have booked, you will be notified 48 hours prior to the time of your workshop.
- We will offer you a full refund, or a credit towards a future course or workshop. If you choose the option of a credit, this is valid for twelve months from the date of the cancelled workshop.
- Gift vouchers are valid for twelve months from the date of purchase.
- If a course, workshop or private session has been specified on a gift voucher, any increase in price that may have occurred between the time of purchase and use of the voucher must be covered by the student.