Kid’s Sewing Classes Term 3 from Mon July 16th OR Tues July 17th
Ten weeks of kid’s sewing classes for boys and girls alike! The children will gain confidence in their stitching skills and learn new methods while working on two projects.
In this fifteen hour kid’s sewing course over ten weeks of classes, the children will:
- consolidate their skills in set up their sewing machine and prepare the threads ready to start sewing
- get really good at stitching straight lines and curves and adjusting stitch types for various uses
- learn to troubleshoot when things don’t go as planned
- be introduced to new techniques for sewing various clothes and accessories
- make two or three projects
Sewing is a great life skill for kids to learn. Gaining confidence in using a sewing machine is the first step to realising any number of creative textile projects from tote bags to clothes and toys!
If you would like more information about this course feel free to contact us . A minimum of four students is required for the class to go ahead.