Community & Corporate
We deliver customised sewing and textile workshops to community organisations, corporate workplaces and the public sector with an emphasis on upcycling and sustainability.
Groups will enjoy a fun, social sewing session, gain practical skills that can save them money and learn how to reduce their impact on the environment.
Some Workshop Ideas:
- Visible mending
- Alteration and repair sewing bees
- Make a retro bag from upcycled fabrics
- Sewing machine basics
- Introduction to paper sewing patterns
- Sew your own clothes – beginners and beyond
- Slow Sewing – Make and fix garments by hand.
- Homewares from preloved textiles
- Wardrobe revival
- Crafting with upcycled textiles
- Sewing for children
For more information and rates, please contact email@example.com